• Our light and nimble rubber track equipment ensures maximum versatility with minimal surface impact while still being capable of mulching <12” trees and brush
• Capable of working on slopes over 100% and reaching over 10 feet up and down any slope
• Our experienced ground crews bring over 105 years of certified firefighting, timber falling, and heavy equipment operating experience to your job site
• Our company offers effective fuels management with no burning, hauling, or residual fire hazards allowing for the fastest possible turnaround times
• Our fire suppression and mitigation tool include a 4000+ gallon water tender, 2 500+ gallon water trailers, a 500+ gallon fire skid, a 75+ gallon skid based fire suppression system including 3 different manual and mechanical pumping systems with all needed fire fighting hand tools, a 50+ gallon pressurized fire extinguisher ball, a 25+ gallon quad based firefighting system, and a 50+ gallon towable fire extinguisher.
Bonded and Insured